motogp give you 10 things to know before the race, including the Spaniard becoming only the 2nd rider to claim pole from Q1 since 2013
Have you caught your breath after that dramatic final qualifying of the year at the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana? It’s certainly set us up for a treat on Sunday, so here’s 10 things to know ahead of the final battle of 2018:
1. After passing through Q1 for the sixth time in 2018, Maverick Viñales (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) has qualified on pole position for the sixth time in the premier class – the 17th time of his career – and the first time since Aragon last year.
- Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana, Circuit Ricardo Tormo, Spanyol
- 16 November 2018 (FP1, FP2 | Moto3, Moto2, MotoGP)
- 17 November 2018 (FP3, FP4, Qualifying | Moto3, Moto2, MotoGP)
- 18 November 2018 (WUP & Race, Moto2, Moto3, MotoGP)
- Lenght : 4.0 km – 2.49 Miles
- Width : 12 m. / 39.37 ft.
- Longest Straight : 876 m/2874.02 ft.
LIVE STREAMING MOTOR GP 2018.
watch from facebook is not playing here